Inter-Library Loan Request
Request for an Inter Library Loan
What is an Inter-library Loan?
- Resource sharing from other libraries for books not available in UNITEN Library collection.
Who can request for Inter Library Loan?
- Academic staff and Post- graduate students.
Do I have to pay for Inter library Loan service?
- There is no charge for this service.
How do I submit an Inter library Loan request?
- Before submitting a request, please ensure that the item is not available in the UNITEN library collection.
- If the item is not available, kindly fill up the Inter-Library Loan Request Form.
When will the book arrive and how will I know it is here?
- Once the form has been submitted, it will take around 3- 7 working days, however, some take 2-3 weeks depending on where the items is from. The requests are processed within 24 hours of receipt; however, we are constrained by the response time of the supplying centre / agent. The Library will notify you via email.
Where do I pick up the item(s) that I requested through Inter library Loan?
- Items may be picked up at the Circulation Counter of your campus Library.
What is the loan period for item(s) borrowed through Inter library Loan?
- The loan period is 2 weeks (14 days).
Where should I return the item(s) that I borrowed through Inter library Loan (ILL)?
- You may return the item(s) at any of the UNITEN libraries