How to place hold from our Collection?
- Click on Your Account from Homepage
- When viewing a list or search results page you'll see the option to place hold on multiple items by checking the boxes to the left of the results and clicking 'Place Hold' at the top.
- When viewing a list or search results page you'll see the option to place the item on hold below the basic information about the title.
- When viewing an individual title you'll see the option to place a hold in the box on the right side of the screen.
- No matter which of the above links you click to place your hold you'll be brought to the same hold screen.
- Check the box to the left of the items you'd like to place on hold.
- The title includes a link back to the detail page for the record.
- The priority shows where in the holds queue this hold will fall.
- The patron can choose where they'd like to pick up their hold
- If you would like to see more options you can click 'Show more options'.
- If the record had more than one item type attached you will see an option to choose to limit the hold to a specific item type.
- The patrons can leave notes about their holds for the library by clicking the 'Edit notes' button.
- The patron will be allowed to choose whether to place the hold on the next available copy and/or a specific copy .
- After clicking the Place Hold button the patron will be brought to their account page where they'll see all of the items they have on hold.